How To Play Online Casino: The Guide To Games
What does it take to become an online casino expert? If we take slot machines, we need to know how to distinguish between Wild and Scatter symbols and understand what a progressive jackpot is. Each category in the casino world includes its specific terminology, and to reach the expert level, and one must understand the language used.
Slot machines: how they work and how to play
One of the most popular games in online casinos is slot machines. The slots are advantageous because they are very easy to use and give you the chance to win large sums of money.
Some types of slot machines can be complex, sometimes with 3-4-5-4-3 grids. Others may present themselves with reels that expand when the bonus game is activated, but as a starting point, we recommend a slot that has a grid with 5×3 reels (see photo), often considered the classic grid, perfect for taking your first steps in the world of the slot.
Of course, we also want to have fun, so be sure to start with a game of interest to you. There are hundreds of themes to choose from, such as Ancient Egyptians, plundering Vikings, enchanted forests, frightening horror slots, and adorable kittens. Choose a theme that you find fun and engaging.
Having solved this basic aspect and found a suitable slot for you, you should be able to customize it so that it is in line with your playing style.
Slot machine settings on the online casino
Before each spin, players have the option to customize a game based on their preferences. The various options include:
- Choose one of our fantastic slot machines.
- Audio Settings: Each slot includes an audio track designed to increase the fun during the time spent on the reels. Music is in keeping with the theme and can be fun, but some slot players may find it inappropriate. If you prefer to play in peace, just press the mute button and keep the reels spinning.
- Betting preferences: slots offer a wide range of bets, ranging from a few cents to over 100 euros. The number of paylines available is usually fixed, but some slots allow players to increase their stakes to introduce additional betting modes or other features.
- Auto Play: Pressing the button to spin the reels isn’t that difficult, but if you prefer to get comfortable and focus only on the reels, consider the Autoplay feature, which allows players to set a bet amount for one a certain number of spins before accepting and allowing the slot to continue hard work.
Blackjack and Roulette settings
- Audio settings: as with slot machines, one of the main fun factors when playing online casinos is the sound effects that are activated when starting a game. If you don’t particularly like these realistic sounds, you can always turn them off.
- Betting Preferences: Before you start playing, you will need to decide how much to spend on each spin. You can also choose the amount of the bet and how many coins to bet. Most games like blackjack and roulette save your preferences for the next spin.
If you register today, you can get the welcome bonus reserved for new players!